[SGVLUG] OT - MS VS studio free to attendees of launch event

James Magdaleno jmagdaleno at columbususa.com
Tue May 27 11:32:01 PDT 2008

According to a couple of the developers I spoke to/recruited from there,
they transitioned from ColdFusion over a year ago.

They still use cfm extensions for a lot of there pages and map it to
bluedragon.net which is an httprequest handler for asp.net.

Looks like large coldfusion sites are the ones that are going extinct.

Regards,
James Magdaleno
Technical Recruiter
Columbus Technologies and Services, Inc.
P: (626) 795-3556 EXT 124
F: (626) 583-4448
jmagdaleno at columbuswest.com <mailto:jmagdaleno at columbuswest.com>