[SGVLUG] Good howto on spam fighting.

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Sun May 11 16:17:57 PDT 2008

Sorry Michael,

Your message was moved to my SPAM box along with *46* other messages I
received in the last 70 days.  I am really hating Microsoft today.  It
corrupted the hard drive on my main machine this morning with the latest XP
service pack release.  When I logged in through my Linux machine to find out
what happened I find that this is a fairly common occurrence.  There is a
solution posted on the MS site, but now I'm faced with an hours long
recovery sequence....

When you find out how to better filter spam please let me know.  We have
messageLabs and Microsoft and still dozens of spam get through a day just to
my mailbox, and FALSE POSTIVES JUST SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!!

(Ok, breathe deeply, relax....)

Matt