[SGVLUG] NAC Tools

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Tue May 6 14:59:49 PDT 2008

Greetings from Germany (gotta watch the kezboard here -- some of the kezs are in the wrong place (like the "y", for instance)

As it turns out, one of the people presenting at the Microsoft "event" a couple months back I met with a firm that is doing "NAC", and they've agreed to come out to a future meeting and give us a runthrough on what NAC is (and they have a Linux client, so...)

I'll be trying to arrange it for July or later...