[SGVLUG] Fw: [HP3000-L] Biomechanical evolution of vertebrate evolution

James Neff jneff at tethyshealth.com
Wed Mar 26 06:23:35 PST 2008

That was pretty neat to watch.  I wonder how the navigation works.  I
used to work as a systems admin for General Dynamics where they built
robots for the army (Linux-based OS on the robots).  Their big project
was an autonomous navigation system which could go from point A to point
B without running over people or buildings.

It's too bad they couldn't get some of these research projects to work
together.  Wasn't that what the Internet was for anyways?

--Jim