[SGVLUG] Robots.txt (was: Paging Greg Stark...)

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:52:31 PST 2008

Hi Tom,

You mentioned a couple of all-or-nothing approaches.  If we strip out
message headers the information can be archived, searched and used without
compromising the anonymity of the list members.  If the list archive is a
simple text file this should be fairly trivial to accomplish if the list
wills it so.  Is there a way our moderator can take a straw poll?

Matt