[SGVLUG] Fwd: Possible presentation for next meeting: BarracudaDrive for NSLU2 Unslung

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:51:50 PST 2008

Well the only upcoming topic that I am aware of is moodle by Charles
Wyble on April 10th.  If there is anything else please let me know so
I can post to the Caltech Calendar.

I'd like to see a demo of a hacked NSLU2.  On my list of things to do
is to see if I can move my weather station to one - should be trivial
as the OWW software I use has already been ported to it.  I believe I
can run rrdtool on it, the question is how long would it take to
create the graphs on the fly?

claude