[SGVLUG] Fw: [HP3000-L] Biomechanical evolution of vertebrate evolution

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 25 11:00:15 PST 2008

heh heh heh -- finally, my main three mailing lists can come together on the same not-entirely-on-topic post :)

This is REALLY COOL

 -- for the linux folks, you may recall the talk we had with Virgil Griffith regarding "artificial life" and Polyworld, well, this is "real" world...

 -- for the Rocket folks -- the ultimate recovery "vehicle"