[SGVLUG]So after last night's meeting...

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:12:53 PST 2008

...any interest in resuscitating the AudioSIG (Linux Pro Audio) group?

I'd mentioned to Ron when I'd asked him about speaking that a nice
side-effect of his talk would be to drum-up interest in the AudioSIG. I'd
like to gauge interest in the group & would even be game to lead it
initially (if need be). My thoughts on the group would be to initially have
meetings every 3 months or so- allowing for the group to ramp up, get
speakers, etc. Later on, the logistics can get ironed out- meeting space,
dates, etc.

Any thoughts?

--miguel