[SGVLUG] FYI - local pasadena area Asterisk group

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 23:46:36 PST 2008

fyi -

for those playing with asterisk...

from:

http://www.trixbox.org/forums/trixbox-forums/open-discussion/new-los-angeles-asterisk-users-group-jim-van-meggelen-our-firs

------------------

Hi All,

We’ve been planning out first meeting of this user group with Jim Van
Meggelen, Author of Asterisk: The Future of Telephony as our first
guest speaker, for some time. This will be Jim's first speaking
engagement in Los Angeles for over 2 years.

Jim leads one of (if not the) largest Asterisk User Groups globally,
based in Canada.

This will be held on Thursday 20th March at 6:30pm. At our office’s
conference room in the Los Angeles County Business Technology Center
(www.labtc.org). We have ample parking and are located in Altadena
(Pasadena is 400ft away) very close to NASA JPL.

Please RSVP space is limited and must be restricted if we get a large
attendance.

For further information please PM me or email me at info at laaug.org or
alex at asteriskhq.com

I will update this thread if we have more information.

Please feel free to comment if you have any suggestions.