[SGVLUG] Good howto on spam fighting.

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:54:14 PST 2008

While I have zero experience with your specific environment, Michael, Tom´s
info on using mysql to store white/black lists is great. I know I employed
that back when I was an IT Mgr. & it worked really really well for the
environments I was charged with.

--miguel

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Mike Rubel <mrubel at galcit.caltech.edu>