[SGVLUG] Linux Today site hosted on Windows?

Chris Louden chris at chrislouden.com
Sun Jun 29 14:38:44 PDT 2008

According to Netcraft they use Linux. I just took a look at the error
myself. It would appear (although I could be wrong) that the Ads
provided on the site are displayed through some sort of an iframe or
similar request.

I stopped visiting this site years ago due to the heavy MS adds.
Whatever ad service they use apparently sells primarily to MS. It was
very annoying then...now it just seems pathetic.