[SGVLUG] Today is BBQ Day!!

Christopher Smith x at xman.org
Sat Jun 21 23:26:12 PDT 2008

Thanks for an awesome time Jason. You guys were great hosts. My son
appears to be drawing up legal papers to disown me and move in with you
guys....

Thanks to everyone who came, particularly those that brought food
(excellent job cooking Jason). I think we all had a lot of fun, and I
was reminded how nice it is to map to actual faces to names (sorry
Claude! :-).

--Chris

P.S.: I of course am finding myself in hot water for leaving the bowl
with the tabouli in it behind. When's a good time for me to come back
and pick it up?