[SGVLUG] September Meeting.

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:09:19 PDT 2008

So at the last meeting while I rambled people tried to get me to show
off MythTV again. So.....

Back by Popular demand and my Addiction to punishment(you thought I
was going to say TV didn't you).

Just to late for the New TV season September 11, 2008(what a great day
to have our meeting!).

Michael Proctor-Smith with again be talking about MythTV the Mythical
Convergence Box, yes things have changes sense last time.
I will also talk about taking MythTV every where I go via a slingbox.
Claude wanted diagrams so there may even be some of those.
Anyone else interested in specific parts of MythTV I am even do some
research if it is some part of MythTV that I do not use, Because
MythTV is really the Mythical Convergence Box and does almost every,
and I only use like a quarter of the available features.