[SGVLUG] Re: BBQ satuday

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Wed Jun 18 17:37:40 PDT 2008

Bill,

I tried replying to you directly, but the message was rejected.  I then
thought it a good enough question that I should probably post it to the list.

The house is not particularly wheelchair friendly as it was built in the 40s.
However, I am more than happy to provide any assistance I can to make it
comfortable.  Parking is on the street, but is usually pretty good.  I have a
driveway and would be happy to block it off for that use.  It'd fit two cars.

As to what we need, here's the link to the sign-up sheet.  I believe more people
are coming who simply haven't put their name up, but we'll take whatever you're
interested in bringing.  :-)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pmY17ZxX9cMqG_pNIhnDWOw

Hope to see you there.

Jason