[SGVLUG] Fire up the Grill...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Jun 16 16:22:52 PDT 2008

X-NO-ARCHIVE

[as posted to the website]

This saturday, June 21 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm, Jason has graciously
offered to host a BBQ open to all LUG members. The address is 120 Shrode
Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016. (just south of the 210 Fwy on the Myrtle Ave
exit.)

Note, of course, that Jason is only providing a location and a grill --
if you're planning on attending, you should plan on bringing a little
something to share. Here is a sign up sheet
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pmY17ZxX9cMqG_pNIhnDWOw>  so we
don't all bring the same thing... (and so Jason has an idea of how many
people will show)

If you have further questions, you can reach him at: 626-372-1730

[note: ordinarily, I wouldn't spam the list with what I've posted on the
website, but I doubt that people will see this as I suspect our
post-meeting website traffic is pretty low, and the BBQ is less than a
week away...]