[SGVLUG] e waste collection events in pasadena, La Canada, San Marino

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:51:23 PDT 2008

What we need is to choose a LUG meeting date for the 'Lug your Junk' event
which has a recycling day the Saturday following.  We can gather up all the
stuff that doesn't move at the end of the meeting and toss it in the bed of
my pickup truck for a day and I'll haul it all down to the pickup point.
Good idea to call ahead and clear the large load first.  I doubt we'll have
a problem if we make it clear it's from a LUG.  What do we have scheduled
for the August meeting?

Matt