[SGVLUG] OT: reminder for those who went to MS Heroes event togetSQL NOW

BlankReg BlankReg at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 12:45:33 PDT 2008

Miguel,

You might do a search on upcoming MS events. I was surprised to notice that
the fulfillment web page for the SQL Server registration noted dates as
recently as a few weeks ago. Apparently there was another Anaheim event on
May 15th. It occurred to me that they might continue to do SQL Server
giveaways until they actually ship the product.