[SGVLUG] RE: books (a little more ON topic though...)

Dan Borne danborne.kde at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:07:41 PDT 2008

Thank you for passing it along; it seems interesting and I think that I may
have to check it out today from the much more prestigous Pasadena City
College Library.

Is anyone aware if there are any books concerning the Red Army's attempts,
and sucesses to trojan the Pentagon, White House, etc.? I remember about six
months ago when Hu Jinatao was in Germany he told Merkel that he "was not
aware" that such things were happening.....