[SGVLUG] ot - Prosecutor flagged by US terror watch list

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Tue Jul 15 15:56:55 PDT 2008

I think this incident is worthy of addition to the 'white whine' site.

http://whitewhine.tumblr.com/

Considering there are over 400 people in the US w/ the name 'Jim
Robinson', it's no surprise.

It also doesn't surpise me, that although there are only 43 people w/ my
name in the US (according to www.howmanyofme.com), that my name is also
on the list. Not me (afaik, hopefully), but my name.

I don't mind the usual XREF of my ID to the name when I travel, it only
takes a few minutes, but if I were to be detained, questioned, and
searched, it wouldn't sit too pretty w/ me (especially if that search
required those rubber gloves, eww!).

*shrug*