[SGVLUG] Penguin vs monopolist systems and safety

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Fri Jul 11 10:34:55 PDT 2008

I was going to reply to this thread, but apparently pretty much what I
was going to say, has now been turned into a slashdot article, so I'll
spare you all.

http://it.slashdot.org/it/08/07/10/227220.shtml

This was the main reason why I used Slackware (and compiled most of my
apps from the source) for the last 8 years. It's no wonder why I've felt
so 'dirty and lazy' this last year using Debian and aptitude. =p

-x0d