[SGVLUG] My RoadRunner Cable Connection = kaput!

Charles Blanchard baldguru at mac.com
Thu Jan 31 16:21:08 PST 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 4:04 PM, Consult Links wrote:

> there is an alternative company called Championbroadband.  Give
> them a call and see what they can offer.

I am in Arcadia. Have been using Championbroadband almost from the
first day it was available as Altrio. I get all three services from
them (TV, Telephone & Internet). They have been great!

Only issue is that they throttle NNTP during primetime (late
afternoon thru early moring). But since I work from home, this is not
a severe issue for me...

If you are within their service area, I recommend you check them out.

--
cheers,

Charlie Blanchard, Arcadia CA
Quantum-Touch® Certified Practitioner & Instructor
(626) 447-3092 home
(626) 215-1301 mobile
Skype: baldguru
www.baldguru.com

Simplified Lifestyle Coach & Raw Living Foods Advocate
www.simplyrawlifestyle.com