[SGVLUG] Cedega isn't playnig with a full deck...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Jan 28 14:05:45 PST 2008

ok, but I'm not sure it will work -- the "survey" doesn't work in
firefox -- there are two questions, as I mentioned, but they are of the
"radio button" type -- when you select your answer for the second
question, it deselects it from the first question (and when you submit
it, it fails a completeness check)

[and did you note "grand prize is..."?  they are only giving away ONE
game amongst all who reply...]  [then again, if nobody can reply, odds
are pretty good if you manage to get it to work...]