[SGVLUG] Cedega isn't playnig with a full deck...

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 16:50:33 PST 2008

I was already under the impression that Cedega was getting underhandedly slimy when
they pulled out the feedback list of supported games from the publicly accessible area
of their site - it went over to one of the subscription only pages.

I guess it was because of all the people who said "I'll wait until Starcraft is
supported before I buy Cedega."  Transgaming's response seemed to be, "Well, now you
have to buy it if you want to figure out whether it's supported or not!"

Solomon