[SGVLUG] Upcoming speakers (?)

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Jan 23 18:16:00 PST 2008

I had a free moment, thought I'd update the website and some related
"event" sites, but couldn't remember who we have for the next few months
(other than Chris, next month, with an OLPC [and a -tiny- possibility of
an impromptu "shootout" vs. the Asus eee-PC -- someone commented on
having one and was willing to bring it "soon"])

I recall someone piped up with an "I will" [or "I know someone who
will..."] for March, but I didn't get the details.

Likewise, did anyone chime in for April, May, or June?

Tom

P.s. any chance someone knows "Skype" well enough to present this for
April?  [and then help set it up at future meetings?]  It looks like I
may be out-of-the-country for both the May and June meetings, so if we
could get a skype "conference call" going, I might not miss them after
all...