[SGVLUG] RAID5 or inexpensive NAS

Matthew Campbell matt at imaginationdvd.com
Fri Jan 11 21:55:41 PST 2008

Watch out for some of the 'simple boxes'.  I am seeing reviews that
many are coming with DRM implemented in the firmware for some small
value of 'many'.

Matt

"Cons: Warning! According to Western Digital service and support, this
drive does not permit the sharing of any media files by different
users. See the Western Digital FAQ/Knowledge base for more details."
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136084

etc.

--
Matthew Campbell | Chief Technical Officer
Imagination Games
matt.campbell at imaginationgames.com
www.imaginationgames.com