[SGVLUG] caltech enterprise forum Sat 1/12 social networking sites

Charles N Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Mon Jan 7 14:17:36 PST 2008

The cover charge is well worth it. These events are incredibly high
caliber and well worth attending if you are in the web
2.0/entrepreneurial space.

The contacts you will make and opportunities that will be made possible
are of the highest possible value.

--
Charles N Wyble charles at thewybles.com (818) 280 7059
Website: http://www.thewybles.com/~charles

President and CEO of Known Element Enterprises and affiliated companies.
Website: http://www.knownelement.com
Blog: http://siliconvs.blogspot.com