[SGVLUG] OT: Review MS "Heroes Happen {here}" event

Zack, James JZack at unex.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 27 20:44:38 PST 2008

I meant to nab once of those thumb drives... grrr.

Anyhow, the Vista CD is the real thing... kinda nice if you didn't already have it.

Interesting how linux like Server 2008 is... and how they admitted as much.  Same with VMWare... though I think MS has a long ways to go before I will believe it.  But at $30 it's cheap enough to at least try it out.  The vmotion capability is at least a year out too, so it's not really ready for prime time.

I liked Win2k8 core though, I felt like saying "It's about time!" during the keynote.