[SGVLUG] March Speaker???

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:42:30 PST 2008

I thought we were set for the first four months of the year? I recall
Charles Wyble saying he´d give a talk on clustering (iirc). Is that for
April? If so, I might have someone in mind but the talk might be better for
the Linux Pro-Audio Group (which I´ve been a member of that list just as
long as SGVLUG but have seen zero activity on that list). :(

--miguel