[SGVLUG] V-day gifts.

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:27:43 PST 2008

Yea, I recall the booth folks talking about giving out xtra schwag on sunday
'cuz they didn't wanna pay to ship 'em. Zenoss gave me 2 shirts & were like
"you want some more?" I was like nah, aren't you guys giving it to the LUGs
cuz I'd rather do that than take 10 shirts or some crazy number.

Good lookin' out, Mike. :)