[SGVLUG] My RoadRunner Cable Connection = kaput!

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 00:09:26 PST 2008

We have had TWC fiber for the last year.  About 6 months ago our offices
started dropping their Internet connections weekly, then daily.  Not what
you would expect from a multi thousand dollar per month account.... :(

Could this week's poor response be tied to Internet stability problems
induced by the Asia cable crisis?

Matt