[SGVLUG] Interesting site for software

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Dec 31 16:06:25 PST 2008

Bouncing around the internet [it's, umm, "slow" today...] I found this
site

   http://linux.softpedia.com/

Not bad - probably the most complete repositories as to "what is
available anywhere" for Linux (and other OS's) though I did spot a few
errors (such as a "Mac" version of a game in the Linux section.)
Overall, I think it is rather nicely done.

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,

-- WOW!!! What a Ride!!!