[SGVLUG] wrt54g router special...

consultlinks at gmail.com consultlinks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 14:24:32 PST 2008

Hello all

Its still a linksys router.  I have a curve with hotspot access.  It uses uma protocol to make calls.

Various plans but ultimately they get you for 2 year contract.

Wifi phones work well and switch to uma and does not go against your minutes.   But be careful its only for calling not text.

Have a merry christmas all

Manny.