[SGVLUG] wrt54g router special...

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:23:38 PST 2008

I just received my Tmobile hotspot.

Due to demand I was notified a few days ago that my order was changed from
their standard LinkSys router to a WRTU54G.  It dropped into my network
without a hitch and how I have five bars all around my property.

Really thanking you this Christmas Matti for your timely notices!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Matt