[SGVLUG] Free Penetration Testing Mini-Class from SANS

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 01:09:04 PST 2008

sweet! free training.

fyi - a number of instructors teach at/for difference
conferences/venues.

if you notice something from SANS there is a good
chance that you may see the same teacher teaching
at a usenix.org conference or other security
conference ( blackhat, rsa conference, n+i, etc... )

typically such courses can be pricey, but worth while
(i've taken a number of them.)

ALWAYS be certain about being able to switch
instructors during the training. There have been
a few times where I found the classes by a given
instructor not to fit me well and thankfully
was allowed to pop out of that class and try
another one :)

best
matti

ps - some videos/materials are available online
example:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-media-archives/bh-archives-2006.html