[SGVLUG] SuSE 11.1 -- less than a day away

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:37:37 PST 2008

I liked OpenSUSE when I tried it, Tom but not more than Ubuntu
(unfortunately). I started using Ubuntu a lot more (exclusively almost) as
it was the OS that I´d tell my friends about who I was trying to convert
away from Win so figured I should use it more in case they had questions. I
do like them including the latest Gnome, as I´m really liking the updated
features. The desktop feel also has a *very* polished look (which always
helps in trying to convert folks who are used to the eye candy in Win/OSX).

Thanks Tom, looks like I have something to download tomorrow. :)

--miguel