[SGVLUG] Great presentation last night

haroldtotten at gmail.com haroldtotten at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:43:22 PST 2008

The head-count was 36.
HT

------Original Message------
From: Jason Riker
Sender: sgvlug-bounces at sgvlug.net
To: SGVLUG Discussion List.
ReplyTo: SGVLUG Discussion List.
Sent: Dec 12, 2008 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] Great presentation last night

---- Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net wrote:
snip
 Great presentation last night; I really enjoyed it.
/snip

Robert,

It was a great presentation, wasn't it?  Not only for the content that Jeff showed, but also for the attendance.  I can't remember when I last saw one of our meetings that full.  Equally of note, was that we used up all the space reserved at BC afterwards!

Jeff, I hope you're on the list, thank you for a entertaining and educational presentation.

Everyone else, thanks for showing up and being active participants.  The discussion and questions after the main presentation were great.

Jason

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile