[SGVLUG] Great presentation last night

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Fri Dec 12 10:53:37 PST 2008

---- Robert Leyva <mrflash818 at geophile.net> wrote:
<snip>
> Great presentation last night; I really enjoyed it.
</snip>

Robert,

It was a great presentation, wasn't it?  Not only for the content that Jeff showed, but also for the attendance.  I can't remember when I last saw one of our meetings that full.  Equally of note, was that we used up all the space reserved at BC afterwards!

Jeff, I hope you're on the list, thank you for a entertaining and educational presentation.

Everyone else, thanks for showing up and being active participants.  The discussion and questions after the main presentation were great.

Jason