[SGVLUG] Meetings - Dec 11th & Jan 10th Re: January Meeting

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:39:51 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:57 AM, matti <mathew_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I know I am definitely looking forward to
>
> The Dec Meeting:
>
> December 11, 2008
> Topic: "How to Crack WEP and WPA Using Debian GNU/Linux"
> http://cppswift.ath.cx/meetings/wepwpa.html

I can't come to this meeting due to a scheduling conflict, but I would
be interested to hear if he brings up anything concerning cracking WPA
that wasn't discussed on Episode 170 "The TKIP Hack" episode of
"Security Now" by Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte.

There might were some additional comments on the following week's
"Listener Feedback" episode.

Audio and transcripts are available at:

http://www.grc.com/securitynow.htm

--