[SGVLUG] Do we need speakers past April?

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:31:56 PST 2008

I spoke at length with Chris Charlton this past weekend about maybe giving a
Drupal presentation (& I´m cc´ing him here, for that reason). He´s one of
the persons that leads the LA Drupal user group (
http://groups.drupal.org/los-angeles). As many of you probably already know,
Drupal is a Content Management System (CMS) built on PHP modules. Would
there be any interest in this topic? He said he has also given talks on
Flex, CSS & AIR.

I´m not sure if we have a speaker for May yet & when I mentioned that to
Chris, he said he could give a talk that soon. If you´d like to know a bit
more, you might want to attend the next LAMP-SIG meeting or visit
http://lampsig.org/new/archives/79-An-introduction-to-Flex-Chris-Charlton.html
.

What do you folks think?
--miguel