[SGVLUG] Dev-Sig

charles at thewybles.com charles at thewybles.com
Fri Apr 4 09:13:36 PST 2008

awesome! Ill bring my wireless router.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Harold Totten" <haroldtotten at gmail.com>

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:16:20
To:"SGVLUG Discussion List." <sgvlug at sgvlug.net>
Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] Dev-Sig

I'll bring my Gateway laptop dual boot with Ubuntu.  Like to learn a little more about using it, especially getting connected to WiFi access points.
Harold

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Emerson, Tom (*IC) <Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com <mailto:Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com> > wrote:

yes, dev-sig is still "on", though attendance has been rather low...

Due to a scheduling error on the part of the library, we'll be in the staff room (it seems someone didn't see, or just plain ignored, our long-standing entry in the calendar)

I will probably leave around 1:45 if there are no/few people there.

There have been some topics suggested, but little followup -- do you have something you wish to share or learn?