[SGVLUG] Caltech Club Fair

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 15:09:30 PDT 2007

Hi!

please see the references below.

the Caltech school year is about to start,
and to kick it off they have been having various
welcome events for the students.

One of those events is the Club Fair this Sat.

It will be a chance for the various clubs to have
some exposure to the students, and hopefully
recruit more people to join those clubs.

I'm hoping we can attract more students, staff,
and faculty to join us and become involved.

As such, we NEED volunteers to help us man the
table and recruit/promote our meetings.

Bonus - some sort of dinner will be available
to participants of the fair. (I think burgers
and hot dogs.)

Hope to see anyone interested in helping out there!
matti