[SGVLUG] Need UR HELP - 2-6pm Caltech Club Fair Sat 9/29, promoting SGVLUG

Eugeniu Plamadeala eugen.plamadeala at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:44:59 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm a Caltech undergrad.
I would like to help you guys with the table so I'll try to make it in time
for the Club Fair.
The one thing that bothers me is that I have been to only one SGVLUG meeting
and don't know a lot about how things are run.

Btw, the UGCS (http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/) will have a table at the fair as
well. They are really the cool people who manage a nice linux cluster for the
undergrads... some have even attended SGVLUG meetings in the past. Talk to
them!

--
Best regards,
  Eugeniu