[SGVLUG] Caltech Club Fair Sat 9/29, promoting SGVLUG

Shang-Lin Eileen Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:04:23 PDT 2007

Well, the people in charge are ok with the LUG getting a table, so I've
signed us up. Since I'll be representing another club, if I get there before
other people from SGVLUG, I'll grab two tables and kind of man both. I'll
whip up some flyers tonight. I'll be there at 2pm and will probably be
around most of the afternoon.

Good idea about recruiting at the Club Fair, Matti!

Shang-Lin