[SGVLUG] Nov 2nd Lunch 2.0 Event 12noon

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Tue Oct 30 12:34:47 PST 2007

I could wear my long-sleeve GoTo.com 'Just get sh*t done.' shirt, but
since I only lasted six months at GoTo.com before being asked to leave,
probably won't be attending.

:) I will always be grateful for the learning experience that the dot-com
lifestyle isn't one that I am suited for.

For those that don't know/remember, it went something like this:
Goto.com -> Overture.com -> yahoo search

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva
mrflash818 at geophile.net