[SGVLUG] SGVJUG October 29 meeting - extreme programming

Jana Lingo jana.lingo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:56:34 PST 2007

So , like I was riding my bicycle through San Dimas and stopped at the
Circle K where I ran into my two most excellent friends, Bill and Ted. They
wanted to know if i had heard of the last programming method - extreme
programming
"dudes" I said " is that the gnarly technique where you write code on your
cell phone while descending Mt. Baldy Road? That would result in a most
heinous accident!"
"No Way!" They replied "It's about writing better code and  having a better
work-life balance, plus it's totally Rad!"
Ok, slipping back into IT professional mode here;
The presentation so big it takes two presenters (well, I lied!)
Denise Phillips and/or Paul Hodgetts will talk about extreme programming It
has nothing to do with programming cell while riding a  bike at 40 mph, but
it is all about writing better code, being more productive, and not being
in  firefighter  mode 24/7.
sounds fun?
10/29/2007
7-9PM
Lamanda Park Library
140 S Altadena
Pasadena, CA
www.sgvjug.org
We will be giving a copy of the award-winning IDE Intellij.
Plus the Following books
Java Tools for extreme programming
Eclipse 3 for Java developers
Courtesy of Worx Press
Hope to see you there, and be Excellent to each other