[SGVLUG] Is CIFS/Samba broken?

Mic Chow zen at netten.net
Fri Oct 26 18:28:12 PDT 2007

Were you able to "browse" for the Windows machines before the wireless
router was installed from your Fedora machine?  Is your work network a
switched network or a shared (hub) network?  Is there a Windows Domain
controller?  Are you using the Fedora box as a "Windows Domain
Controller?"  Do you have sharing turned on on the XP Boxes?

Mic
North Hollywood, CA
N34° 8'33.02"
W118° 21'39.62"