[SGVLUG] Ok, how should I decide how to give away /. t-shirts.

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:47:18 PDT 2007

Ok, so I finally got a package from slashdot. I got 6 t-shirts, I am
thinking maybe I get one. But as for the other 5, I am thinking there
has to be some fair/fun way to give them away at the next meeting, a
raffle just seems to boring.

Should I limit the give away to people who were actually at the slashdot party?
Or should I use it as a way to get people to show up to the meeting?
Agree to give a presentation get a shirt?