[SGVLUG] What distro used - debian

jasonrkr at charter.net jasonrkr at charter.net
Mon Oct 15 14:24:45 PDT 2007

Eric,

First, let me second Robert's welcome to the LUG.  Welcome!

I run openSUSE for the most part, but recently started looking at Mandriva.  I had used Mandrake before, but it always had issues on my laptop (most ACPI stuff) which I'm sure has been corrected now.  Fedora/Red Hat is also nice and worth taking a look at.

Jason