[SGVLUG] Slashdot Party!

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:08:33 PDT 2007

Ok, I hate to bug people but It seems from reading the way that they
talk about it sign up for the party at Slashdot get a free t-shirt.
Also there is a contest for $1000 dollar thinkgeek gift certificate.
The contest involves taking pictures/video proof of how
geeky/shashdoty the
party was so I was thinking everyone should bring at least one
portable internet connected device(s) and we could take pictures of
everyone at the party reading slashdot? Any other ideas?

Go to slashdot and signup and get a free tshirt. Even if you do not
want a free tshirt sign up and I can use the tshirt as a free door
prize in the future.