[SGVLUG] Slashdot Party!

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:28:23 PDT 2007

OK, so slashdot is about to be 10 years old and they are having a
Slashdot 10-Year Anniversary Party program. Sense they are taking
place around October 13 I went ahead and signed up to host a party at
Burger Continental starting at 9pm on the 11th, which is our normal
after meeting meeting. Also they are giving prizes/gifts to give out
for these parties I assume based on how many people sign up to attend.
So If you have a slashdot ID sign up for our party and then come. If
you do not have a slashdot I sign up for one then sign up to attend.